ELEV8 Tryit CLINICS
ELEV8 TRYit clinics are the most comprehensive introduction to the sport of women’s lacrosse and focused on introducing fundamental skills required for success and growth in the discipline. ELEV8 programming and coaching staff cultivate an interest and passion for the sport while developing essential skills in a fun, energizing and engaged environment.
ELEV8 Lacrosse prides itself on delivering the tools young athletes need to find success in the sport and further inspire a passion for learing and development. Our world class coaching lineup includes NLL Pro’s, NCAA Graduates, and NCAA Committed Student-athletes. Coaches will adapt to drills for all levels of experience to allow players the opportunity to be properly introduced to lacrosse.
ELEV8 Lacrosse will provide all necessary equipment and facilitate an in depth and fun introduction to the sport of Field Lacrosse.
- Fundamental stick skills (shooting, passing and catching, ball protection, ground balls).
- Individual offensive and defensive skills (body position, checking, shooting, dodging).
- Individual player development from the best professional, International, and Collegiate players in the game today.
What to bring
- Athletic Apparel (Black shorts and white t-shirt)
- Runinng shoes
- Water Bottle
- Geoff Snider (9 Years NLL, 9 Years MLL, Team Canada Player and U19 Coach)
- Bob Snider (Vancouver Warriors, Bellarmine University ’09, Team Canada)
- Dan Taylor (Calgary Roughnecks, Lehigh University ’15)
- Kyle Burrell (Concordia University Wisconsin ’16)
- Merritt Bailey (Seton Hill University ’18)
- Megan Oosting, (Canisius College ’12)
- Meghan Chase (Lindenwood University ‘14)
- Sam Gryba (Lake Erie College ’15)
- Emily Fagan (Seton Hill University ’16)
- Sheehan Mulholland (Western University ’16)
- Candace Corkin (Mount Olive University ’16)
Novice | 9 to 10 yrs
Peewee | 11 to 12 yrs
Bantam | 13 to 14 yrs
Midget | 15 to 16 yrs
U19 | 17 to 19 yrs
Girls – 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
ELEV8 DONATES TO KIDSPORT
We are proud to donate the proceeds from the 2019 Girls TRYit Clinic to our community partner KidSport.
Calgary Soccer Centre
7000 – 48th Avenue SE