ELEV8 SPRING BREAK Box CAMP
ELEV8 Spring Break Box Camps are an opportunity for young athletes to learn straight from the Pro’s while developing individual and team skills in a fun, structured and competitive environment. The goal of the camp is to provide athletes the tools to elevate their game, increase their knowledge, fundamental skills, and assist in getting to the next level of play.
Our coaching lineup includes NLL Pro’s, NCAA Graduates, and NCAA Committed Student-athletes. Coaches will adapt drill difficulty for all levels of experience to allow players to succeed regardless of their ability.
CAMP FOCUS and benefits
- Fundamental stick skills (shooting, passing and catching in traffic, ball protection, ground balls).
- Individual offensive and defensive skills (body position, checking, shooting, dodging).
- Team offensive and defensive systems (two-man game, three-man game, team offense, and defense).
- Transition fundamentals.
- Individual goalie coaching (positioning, defensive, and transition).
- Game experience in a fun and competitive environment
- Individual player development from the best Professional, International, and Collegiate players in the game today.
- ELEV8 camp pinnie.
- Awesome camp prizes and fun games throughout the week.
- Photos will be taken and posted on social media so the parents can stay updated
WHAT TO BRING
- Full Box Lacrosse Equipment
- Water Bottle
- Lunch (9 to 16 year olds)
- Snack (4 to 9 year olds)
Geoff Snider, Founder and CEO, ELEV8 Lacrosse
- 9 Years NLL, 9 Years MLL, Team Canada Player and U19 Coach
PAst Program InstRuctors INclude:
- Geoff Snider (9 Years NLL, 9 Years MLL, Team Canada Player and U19 Coach)
- Bob Snider (Vancouver Warriors, Team Canada)
- Curtis Dickson (Calgary Roughnecks, Team Canada)
- Dan Taylor (Lehigh University, Calgary Roughnecks)
- Andrew McBride (13 years NLL – Calgary Roughnecks)
- Dan MacRae (Calgary Roughnecks, Victoria Shamrocks)
- Jeff Shattler (Saskatchewan Rush)
- Dane Dobbie (Calgary Roughnecks)
- Scott Carnegie (San Diego Seals)
- Travis Cornwall (Vancouver Stealth)
- Adam Schute (Saskatchewan Rush – Goaltender)
- Kyle Burrell (Concordia University Wisconsin)
- Merritt Bailey (Seton Hill University)
Mini Tyke | 4 to 6 yrs
Tyke | 7 to 8 yrs
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Novice | 9 to 10 yrs
Peewee | 11 to 12 yrs
Bantam | 13 to 14 yrs
Midget | 15 to 16 yrs
9:00 am – 3:30 pm
January 5, 2020
Calgary Soccer Centre
7000 – 48th Avenue SE